Last year I made seared cast-iron steaks sprinkled with Fleur de Sel, shrimp sauteed in garlic & butter and dark chocolate covered organic strawberries. This year I might make homemade pepperoni pizza and serve it with bourbon beer floats to switch things up.
If you're like me and still pondering what to make tomorrow, I've wrangled up some recipe ideas.
Even better, these recipes don't require hours of kitchen prep and use less processed ingredients (or ones you can easily swap out) so you can indulge without a bellyache afterward.
18 Simple, Yet Decadent Recipes For Special Occasions
- Vanilla Cupcakes with a Strawberry Surprise by Primally Inspired
- How to Cook the Perfect Steak in a Cast-Iron Skillet
- Chocolate Pasta with Gorgonzola Cream Sauce by Foodie Crush
- Chicken Piccata with Artichokes, Onion, Garlic & Capellini
- Chocolate Dipped Strawberry Martini by Pineapple & Coconut
- The Perfect Fudgy Brownie by Deliciously Organic
- Flourless Mexican Chocolate Cake by Fancy Nonsense
- The Drunken Porter: a Vanilla Bean & Bourbon Beer Float
- Homemade Coconut Oil Chocolate Sauce, Syrup & Shell
- How to Make a Heart Shaped Pepperoni by Cherished Bliss
- Black Pepper Shrimp & Dipping Sauce by The Perfect Chocolate Chip Cookie
- Homemade Caramel Toffee with Dark Chocolate, Almonds & Raw Honey
- Creamy Pan-Fried Plantains with Cinnamon, Cardamom & Maple Syrup
- Chocolate Cherry Granola by Peanut Butter & Peppers
- Coconut Cream Pesto Sauce
- No Bake Chocolate Haystack Cookies by Living Low Carb One Day at a Time
- Primal Chocolate Coconut Amaze-Balls by Cheerfully Imperfect
- Chocolate Pasta (Pasta di Cacao) by The Brooklyn Ragazza
And there you have it. I think all of these recipes look fantastic (mine included, ::toot toot::), but I have to stress that if you like seafood you MUST try the black pepper shrimp recipe. It is SO FRIGGING GOOD. Make sure you use shrimp with the shell still on. It makes a huge difference in the flavor.
Did you enjoy this post? Pin it for later!
More Round-Ups from The Rising Spoon:
- 30+ Real Food Fall Drink Recipes
- Thanksgiving Round-Up: Real Food Appetizer & Drink Recipes
- 35 Healthy Dip Recipes For Any Occasion
- 20 Ideas For Using Up Leftover Cooked Chicken & 50+ Recipe Ideas
Answer in the comments section below or join the conversation on The Rising Spoon Facebook page. Prefer Twitter? And feel free to circle me on Google Plus or follow me on Pinterest.
PAID ENDORSEMENT DISCLOSURE: In order for me to support my blogging activities, I may receive monetary compensation or other types of remuneration for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial and/or link to any products or services from this blog. However, I ONLY recommend helpful products that I myself would use. And I'm really picky about what I share with you guys. Because I myself am super choosy about what I buy and consume. Recommending products that I love or want to own helps me cover the costs of running this blog and keep providing you with free, helpful information. And it costs nothing extra for you. Thanks!